Tim Ferriss Q&A – Our convertible heads and more
January 17, 2017Last updated on January 22, 2017
In this episode of Noah Kagan Presents I talk to Tim Ferriss. The world’s most famous lifehacker, recovering angel investor, and New York Times best selling author. We take fan questions and talk about things Tim is never asked like what was his childhood nickname, what is he going to name his kids, how to get out of a Mexican jail and much more. You can see the full list of questions I asked Tim below with links to everything we talked about in this EPIC Q&A episode.
Direct Download Link
Right-click and select ‘Save As…’
Subscribe in iTunes – Subscribe on Android
Questions in this episode:
- If you were in a Mexican jail who is the first person you’d call?
- What’s on your lock screen on your phone?
- What’s the one Hanukkah gift to get this year?
- Favorite book this year besides your own?
- What’s different about this book vs. all your others?
- What promotions and marketing for books have not worked for you?
- How much did the billboards in NYC cost and were they effective?
- What makes you stand apart?
- One of your parents has to die, which one do you keep?
- Which podcast guest was the hardest to get?
- Who’s the next guest that you’ll put that much time into getting on the show?
- Why did your parent’s choose to name you Tim?
- Did you have any nicknames growing up?
- How do you spend $1MM in a day?
- What’s the worst investment you ever made?
- When was the last time you were nervous and/or cried?
- Are you single or taken?
- What’s your breakfast routine these days?
- If you got amnesia how would you start over?
- If you had to live in one city and never leave what city would you choose?
- What are your thoughts on the ketogenic diet?
- Do you have any general business advice?
- How do you meet better people?
- What secrets does your assistant know?
- What are the most valuable things your assistant does for you?
- Why didn’t you do the land rush tactic on Tools of Titans?
- How do you get your fans to take action and follow your recommendations?
- Why do you give away so much for free?
- What’s your day like from start to finish?
- Why is there no audio book for Tools of Titans?
- Which book has influenced your fans the most?
- Do you have names picked out for when you have kids?
Links discussed in this episode:
The Tim Feriss Show
Tools of Titans
Nayoya Acupressure Mat
Bed of Nails Original Acupressure Mat
How to Get Filthy Rich in Rising Asia: A Novel
Tim on the Dr. Oz Show
Ketos//os Pruvit Pure Therapeutic Ketones
1,000 True Fans
The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing
Tim Ferriss on Squawk Box
Tim Ferriss Product Hunt Q&A
The Random Show Threesome — Tim Ferriss, Kevin Rose, and Matt Mullenweg