Jason Fried – Robots, watches and not sweating
Last updated on January 28, 2017
In this episode of Noah Kagan Presents I get the chance to sit down with Basecamp co-founder and CEO Jason Fried before “The Basecamp Way To Work” event at their office in Chicago. I ask all the juicy questions no one has asked him before such as how to future proof your kids against robots taking over the world, his presentation style, and much much more.
Direct Download Link
Right-click and select ‘Save As…’
Subscribe in iTunes – Subscribe on Android
Questions and topics in this episode:
- Why do the workshop and why is it so cheap?
- What have you learned from doing the workshops?
- Favorite gift you give over the last holidays?
- What does your diet and workout look like?
- What city would you move to if you had to leave Chicago?
- How much travel do you do every year?
- What do you love?
- How do you find your passions?
- What was your high school superlative?
- Did your parents say they loved you?
- What could I buy you if money was no object?
- What’s left on your bucket list?
- What did your parents do?
- What makes you anxious?
- How has having a son changed your work life?
- How do you schedule?
- How do you plan your presentations?
- Where do you get deep work done?
- What advice do you have for your son in a world of automation?
- What was the last thing you were uncertain about?
- How did you connect with Jeff Bezos and what’s he like?
- Who’s the first person you call when you have a business problem?
- How do you resolve business conflicts?
- What perks will you not give your employees?
- How do you formulate profit sharing?
- How do you handle your money?
- What would your team say you need to improve on?
- What are you looking forward to most in 2017?
Links discussed in this episode:
A. Lange & Söhne Watches
Hajime Asaoka, the watchmaker from Tokyo
Signal v. Noise Blog