The Rolls-Royce of Mountain Bikes
Last updated on July 24, 2018 - My Free Marketing newsletter 👀
Yeti Cycles shouldn’t be around today.
Years ago, they were almost bankrupt — but today, they’re the Rolls-Royce of mountain bikes. 🚵
Their bikes have won best mountain bike of the year, professional competitions, and they built a brand that people LOVE.
Plus, their results are impressive. They’ve grown revenue 30% every year for five years in a row!
I wanted to know how they did it, so I invited Chris Conry, the co-founder of Yeti Cycles, to share his story.
- How to decide which products to create for your brand
- What Yeti does differently to recruit and hire the best team members who fit the brand
- How Yeti built a much-loved brand — and became the “Rolls-Royce” of mountain bikes
Things we talk about in this episode:
- Jeff Lenosky: Great mountain bike videos I enjoy on YouTube. Check out his channel.
- Sonya Looney: Another great mountain bike YouTube channel I like. She does mountain bike coaching for NBA star Reggie Miller
- Seth’s Bike Hacks: Growing a 600k YouTube Channel: My video with Seth from the popular mountain biking YouTube channel Seth’s Bike Hacks. We talk about how he grew his channel, plus more.
- Yeti Switch Infinity suspension system: The suspension technology that Yeti invented. This was the successor to Switch, which came out in 2011.
- Yeti Tribe: Yeti Cycles gatherings around the U.S. and the world.
What did you think of this episode? Leave a comment below letting me know!
Leave a Reply