The Winner of Netflix's The Final Table — Timothy Hollingsworth
Last updated on June 13, 2019
Today, I’m sharing a DIFFERENT type of entrepreneur.
Instead of another tech guru you’ve heard a million times, I’m talking to Timothy Hollingsworth.
Timothy went from zero to success — having recently run the world’s best restaurant with Thomas Keller, and winning Netflix’s show The Final Table.
If you want to learn about...
- How to follow your passion and take a risk to start a business you love
- What it’s like to work in the world’s best restaurant (with legendary cook Thomas Keller)
- Focus on what’s right for YOU and your career… not what other people say you should do
You’ll love this episode.
Stuff we talk about:
- Thomas Keller. The best chef of modern times. Timothy worked for Thomas, and Thomas is the brains behind The French Laundry and Per Se, plus a few others.
- Otium. Timothy shares the struggles he went through and lessons learned to owning a successful restaurant.
- His experience on the The Final Table: The show that Timothy won.
Which part of the podcast left a big impression on you? Let me know in the comments below.