Last updated on March 19, 2020
These are UNPRECEDENTED times.
Things are bad, and we’re not sure when they’re getting better.
So what are we supposed to do about it?
Here are a few ways I’m thinking about being “recession proof” if things keep getting bad...
- Pick a strategy and actively review it
- Get an expert
- Be a part of a group
Prepare Your Company
- What are things people will still need no matter what?
- Keep morale
- Have a redundancy or backup plan for key roles / personnel in the business
- Business insurance doesn’t do much right now
Prepare For Uncertainty and Fear
- What can we learn right now for next time? (Financially, personally, mentally)
- What can we control? It feels good taking power in the situation.
- Journaling helps you think through everything
Take power. Be safe. And help others.
Comment below one thing you can do to take power right now?