Last updated on July 9, 2019
Today we’re doing a mid-year check in on your goals.
I’m going to share how I review, revise, and even remove some goals.
If the year hasn’t been GREAT for you, this is your chance to finish the second half strong.
Things I talk about:
- 2019 goals podcast. Use this episode to set your goals up if you haven’t already.
- Sumo Life yearly goals. This is the template we use at our company Sumo.com. Each team member filled out their goals in June. Download the doc and use it yourself.
- Strides. The app I use to check my yearly goals.
- SendFox. Our affordable email tool for content creators. We’re working on a clear goal for this product.
- SumoRide. Our fun party where we ride bikes and help buy laptops for children in need. I lowered our goal number of rides from 4 to 1 to make it more realistic.
How are your goals going so far this year? Let me know in the comments below…