Early Amazon Employee’s New BIG Thing for Home Security
Last updated on April 14, 2020 - My Free Marketing newsletter 👀
David Selinger is a super impressive dude.
- Was an early employee at Amazon — working under Jeff Bezos
- Co-founded Redfin (now a $2.4 billion company)
- And is now inventing the next BIG thing in home security
Dave’s latest company, Deep Sentinel, provides 24/7 guards that monitor your home and is the best in the market at a SUPER reasonable price. It’s a disrupter.
Oh, and Jeff Bezos has helped fund the company and is an active advisor.
In this conversation, you’ll enjoy 3 BIG things:
- Thinking through “Problem Selection” and how it’s the #1 thing you can do as an entrepreneur
- Working with Jeff Bezos and some of his specific feedback on projects.
- Deep Sentinel’s Marketing Funnel (Hook, Curiosity, Education, and Conversion)
Here's my home security checklist:
- Consideration smart home door lock so I can change code easily
- Motion sensor flood lights at the 4 major corners of our house
- Security sign in front of house
- Back up on security for in case of down
- Front and back porch street facing motion cameras - deep sentinel
- Lock up the electricity panel
- Lock up all gates
- Make the back-fence electric and closed plus motion flood sensor
- Add shatter proof film to back door
- Windows? Can we lock windows to be harder to open?
- Door sensors?
- Window shade pull down for back door
- Can we tint back door so keeps light but unable to see from outside
- Motion sensor the doors / windows to alarm
- Safe inside bolted down
- Reinforce back door lock plate with bigger screws