Early Amazon Employee’s New BIG Thing for Home Security
Last updated on February 14, 2020
David Selinger is a super impressive dude.
- Was an early employee at Amazon — working under Jeff Bezos
- Co-founded Redfin (now a $2.4 billion company)
- And is now inventing the next BIG thing in home security
Dave’s latest company, Deep Sentinel, provides 24/7 guards that monitor your home and is the best in the market at a SUPER reasonable price. It’s a disrupter.
Oh, and Jeff Bezos has helped fund the company and is an active advisor.
In this conversation, you’ll enjoy 3 BIG things:
- Thinking through “Problem Selection” and how it’s the #1 thing you can do as an entrepreneur
- Working with Jeff Bezos and some of his specific feedback on projects.
- Deep Sentinel’s Marketing Funnel (Hook, Curiosity, Education, and Conversion)
Leave a comment below with your #1 takeaway from the conversation.