How to Get out of a Two-Year Funk — with Billy Murphy
Last updated on November 15, 2018
Over the past two years, my friend Billy has been in a funk.
His career and relationships haven’t been quite... right.
But recently, Billy has completely changed. It was after he did an Ayahuasca ceremony that everything seemed to flip for the better.
Today, I’m talking to Billy of Forever Jobless about his experiences with Ayahuasca.
If you haven't heard part 1 yet with my experiences, click here. And if you missed part 2 with the shaman, check it out here as well.
I wanted to know how Billy broke out of a two-year funk, so I recorded our conversation.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- What happened when Billy did Ayahuasca… including losing his face, crazy visions and lessons learned
- How Billy figured out what to do with his life
- How to get out a rut and think about the next steps in your career
Things we talk about in this episode:
- La Familia Ayahuasca: The Ayahuasca retreat that Billy did. He introduced me
- Conor McGregor: One of Billy’s inspirations
- Principles: One of my favorite books, with so many great insights by Ray Dalio
- Aubrey Marcus: One of my friends, who I’ve had on the podcast, that has used Ayahuasca