Who Is Noah Kagan?
OkDork is actionable business advice for entrepreneurs and other successful people.
Hola, I am the Chief Sumo at Sumo.com and AppSumo.com, where we help entrepreneurs kick more ass. Before that I worked at Intel, and was employee #30 at Facebook and #4 at Mint.
Our site includes in-depth guides and strategies on how to start a business, marketing, and more.
Specifically, you’ll learn secrets about the best ways to write a cold email, my favorite business books, how to deal with depression, growing email lists to 20,000+, and how to make it easy for others to say yes. I’ve failed and succeeded over the years, and these are my stories.
You can email me at hinoah [at] okdork [dot] com. Yes, that is my real email. I reply to people who send me Taco Deli gift cards. 🌮
Things I like:
- Mountain Biking
- Taco Deli (and Clase Azul Tequila – Reposado)
- Reading words on pages
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Working out
Here’s Team Dork, who help make my content 💯
- Ash: Badass writer helping me write great posts
- Brandon: Makes me look good on camera (and adds funny special effects)
- Chris: Technical wizard who makes sure our site is working perfectly
- David: Rocks marketing and operations to get more readers — and make our lives easier
- Dean: Gets more visitors to OkDork with his A+++ marketing talents
- Henrique: Amazing design skills to take my blog design and images to another level
- Jason: Silky-smooth podcast editing abilities to keep you entertained
For more thoughts and essays on marketing, growth-hacking, building a business, or tacos… click here.