My Favorite Productivity Hacks Ever
Last updated on June 12, 2019
Today, I’m sharing 9 of my favorite productivity hacks.
Here they are:
- Speeding up your mouse. If you’re going at half speed on your mousepad, you’re going at half speed on your day. Increase your mouse trackpad speed settings to the max.
- Bed optimization. A few strategies I use… Get an air filter to avoid your room from being stuffy (I use Winix). Find the best pillows for your neck comfort. Get a good mattress topper. Find the best bed mattress and make sure it suits your sleeping position. Use the Oura ring.
- Sunday accountability checks in with accountability partners. I text my good friend Adam Gilbert every Sunday to review what I’ve done over the past week and share my biggest focuses for next week. Add new categories when necessary. Schedule and make sure it happens.
- Having an index card system. Use an index 3x5” card to list your 3-5 most important tasks. Use an asterisk to mark the MOST important thing to do. This keeps you super focused as things come up during the day.
- Use the Strides app. This is how I build better habits.
- Daily Mantra. There are keywords and themes that I want each day. It’s a living document so it keeps updating as you’re evolving. You can use an app like Strides, or set a Siri or calendar reminder.
- Daily reminders on things you’re grateful. I use Siri. My teammate David uses the 5-Minute Journal. Both can work.
- Don’t bring a charger when you’re going to work in a coffee shop. Because you only have a limited time, this forces you to work on the things that matter.
- Get an assistant or use timeetc.com to find one. Your time is everything. Leverage services or people. Paying for people or services that save you time is a no-brainer.
Which productivity tip will you be implementing in your daily life today? Leave a comment below to let me know!