Behind the Scenes of a 6-Figure Online Business
Last updated on May 13, 2019
In this episode of Noah Kagan Presents, we go behind-the-scenes with copywriting extraordinaire, and one of my best friends, Neville Medhora. This is part one of our conversation.
A few years ago, Neville helped kickstart AppSumo’s growth with some incredible sales emails and sales posts. Today, Neville runs Kopywriting Kourse (an idea he built from the ground-up) — which is a 6-figure business.
Listen as Neville shares some incredible insights from journey, including how he built digital info products for people who want to write better into a 6-figure business.
UPDATE: I've also published part 2 of my conversation with Neville.
Some lessons you'll learn in this episode:
- How to create different tiers of products (and serve a diverse group of customers).
- The difference between books and digital info products.
- Why “scaling your time” might be B.S. (and how Neville sees it differently).
- How Neville increased his consulting rate from $80 to $600 per hour.
- Charging crazy-high consulting rates to get rid of bad clients — and attract amazing ones.
- The BIGGEST mistakes people make with copywriting (and how you can fix them).
- How a lesson about time from Warren Buffett can change your perspective.
- Why Neville predicted his death and created a “death calendar.”
- How to write effective sales emails (hint: it starts with 70% useful info, only 30% selling).
- Strategies to turn your most frequently asked questions into a money-making digital product.
Leave a comment and tell me how you liked this episode.
Links and ideas discussed in this episode:
Sumo Business Blueprint
Becoming Warren Buffet
Neville’s “About Us” page post
Neville’s life coach blog post
My early, ghetto YouTube videos
House of Rave
The Gary Halbert Letters
House of Rave's quick sell experiment (password: giggity)