Gabe Freund - Powerful Wisdom From a Millennial
Last updated on January 22, 2017
In this episode of Noah Kagan Presents I sit down with my musician and mathematician cousin to talk life and wisdom. Gabe was bullied in high school but eventually made it to college by a very circuitous route including gardening, parking cars, and tennis in the hood. In this episode Gabe shares his deep wisdom on life and music.
Direct Download Link
Right-click and select ‘Save As…’
Subscribe in iTunes - Subscribe on Android
Questions and topics in this episode:
- Everyone has a soul instrument.
- Get a teacher and a peer group.
- Focused effort for 10 minutes a day
- If you wanna eat, you gotta be hungry!
- How being bullied affected him.
- Gabriel's Golden Touch.
- The people that make it out of the hood separate themselves from bad elements to focus on success.
- Delayed gratification and sacrifice.
- What a college party is like nowadays.
- Advice for kids.
- Stick around when other people won't to get ahead.
- Fully exert yourself in your job and take pride in it.
- Don't be afraid to put on the white belt.
- Beating the plateau with perseverance.
Challenge: Practice your passion for 10 minutes a day.
Links discussed in this episode: