My Favorite Books of 2019
Last updated on April 23, 2019
Today, I’m sharing my FAVORITE business and personal books from 2019.
These books will help you start a business, grow your business, improve your life, and more.
Here are my favorite books this year:
- Legend book series by Marie Lu. If you like Hunger Games, you’ll like this. It’s a really fun three-book series.
- Everybody, Always and Love Does by Bob Goff. This guy is LEGIT. I really enjoyed his books, and he even puts his phone number in there to call him! I called him and talked to him about some business struggles I’m having. He was very helpful.
- Tiger Woods by Jeff Benedict. Even if you think you know Tiger Woods, there’s so much you don’t know. This is a SUPER interesting book. Tiger’s life was crazy.
- On Killing by Dave Grossman. I really enjoy military books. This is a fascinating book about if military people kill as much as you think.
- Coach Wooden and Me by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. I’ve been reading a lot of coaching books lately, and this is one of my favorites. Good tips on how to be an effective leader.
- Losing the Signal by Jacquie McNish. The untold story behind Blackberry. I didn’t expect much from this book, but WAY more impressive and interesting than I thought it’d be. We don’t realize all the things behind-the-scenes of why a company fails (even if it looks obvious from the outside).
- Rocket Men by Robert Kurson. The story of Apollo 8 space launch. Robert is a phenomenal writer, and I recommend all his books.
- Beat the Reaper by Josh Bazell. Recommended by my friend Tyson Cole. Sleeper hit that is CRAZY good and fast read. If you like fiction, you’ll devour it.
- Endure by Alex Hutchinson. Another recommendation from Tyson. He breaks down the myths and facts of endurance athletes. Focuses on the science and lesser-known facts.
P.S. Click here to enter my giveaway for Small Business Month. Everyone wins!
What are your favorite books this year?