Turning a Blog Post into a 6-Figure Business
Last updated on April 28, 2017
In this episode of Noah Kagan Presents, we conclude our two-part series with copywriting extraordinaire, Neville Medhora.
In part one, Neville shared how he built his 6-figure copywriting business — and he dropped a ton of epic knowledge on the exact strategies you can use to grow your own business.
In part two, we dive deeper into Neville’s journey of growing a 6-figure business. Most entrepreneurs and business owners share just the tactics, but we wanted to share more.
You’ll hear as we get ultra-vulnerable with stories about ex-girlfriends (and the impact one terrible girlfriend had on Neville’s business), misconceptions about startups, and surviving the ups-and-downs of a friendship.
Direct Download Link
Right-click and select ‘Save Link As…’
Subscribe in iTunes – Subscribe on Android – Subscribe on Stitcher
Some lessons learned in this episode:
- How to embrace hard discussions and the need to make tough decisions.
- The importance of self-awareness: Knowing where you’re good… and where you need help.
- Avoiding energy-sucking vampires (inspired by a horrible ex-girlfriend of Neville).
- How to keep learning even after college.
- Where most people fail when it comes to selling digital products.
- How Neville turned his first blog post into a six-figure copywriting empire.
- The exact reason Tim Ferriss wouldn’t let me sleep on his couch.
- Building a base of loyal fans who buy your products again (and again… and again…)
- Living off of $40,000 per year in Sumo’s early days — and the misconception about “successful” startups.
- Why arguments can be helpful (including how I resolved my big fight with Andrew Chen).
And tons more.
The Challenge: Who inspires you? I’m curious to hear. Let me know in the comments!
Links discussed in this episode:
Sumo Business Blueprint
Gary Halbert Letters