Howdy. I’m going down under and figured it’d be fun to hang with the supposed “best looking people on the planet” in Australia and New Zealand.
If you’re interested in hanging my itinerary is below.
Aug 10th – Keynoting Startup Victoria (Thanks Michelle Bourke of artlivemedia)
Aug 11th – Work out of inspire9
– Dinner with WPMU
Aug 12th – 10am Coffee walk meetup. Coordinated by James of BeanHunter
– 6pm AppSumo DrinkUp with help from Yehuda Gottlieb
Aug 13th – Chill with Red Bubble
– Lunch with Collis from Envato
Things to do in Melbourne:
– CULTURE CHECK: Federation Square (use the ‘what’s on calendar’ against your dates to see… what’s on); http://www.fedsquare.com/
– CAFE: Brunetti Carlton (a Melbourne institution, coffee & food); http://www.brunetti.com.au/brunetticarlton.aspx
– SHOP & SEE: A day into night on Chapel St (get to the ‘windsor end’), this will suit you most; http://www.chapelstreet.com.au/
– GO: See Brunswick area, more of your Williamsburg/Brooklyn Vibe; http://www.au.timeout.com/melbourne/area-guide/brunswick/53
– EAT: At Cicciolina Acland St one evening; have a drink out back first; http://www.cicciolinastkilda.com.au/
– PLAY: Ask a friend to take you to a local AFL football game at the MCG; http://www.afl.com.au/
– DRINK: Coffee. Melbourne is all about coffee.
Things to do in Sydney: