When I was in Pittsburgh last weekend I noticed some interesting things about the airport:
- A new trend called “the Jewish upgrade,” asking to be moved to the emergency row. Yes my family did that:)
- I HATE how they refuse to let me bring my Tom’s toothpaste through security. A new marketing thing for companies could be putting on an “Airport Safe” sticker so you know you can bring it through.
- When you have airlines that have first class and those passengers board first, everyone else really feels like shit. Why not have a red carpet to the entrance of the air plane? Let everyone feel like royalty.
- What if they let First Class passengers sit in the back. Why should the people who pay the most have to view the peasants? Or possibly they like showing that they are sitting in the front.
- If you want to see hope in it’s purest form, drive by the arrival people outside the terminal. They are looking, hoping and waiting for that ride. There faces shine with glee.
- Someone should really create food packages to go. Now you can’t even get peanuts on planes, when did that happen?
Anything I miss? Have a great memorial weekend.